The Mini DisplayPort to VGA signal format converter seamlessly connect next generation DisplayPort based MacBook, MacBook Pro,or MacBook Air with a Mini DisplayPort toconventional VGA displays,such as CRT,LCD monitors and projectors.Mini DisplayPortoffers a unified,scalable,and cost effective interface for embedded and external display applications.It not only has an elegant appearance with the white color but also brings much convenience with its small size.
It offers solutions for digital entertainment center, projector factory,noisy space and security concerns,conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
This Mini DisplayPort to VGA converter has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner. Among those features you will find:
1. Mini DisplayPort 1.1a compliant receiver offering 5.4 Gbps bandwidth over 2 lanes
2. Integrated triple 10-bit, 162 MHz video DAC for analog VGA signal output.
3. Spports up to 1080p, 1920x1200 reduced blanking video resolution
4. EDID pass-through from PC source to display
5. Spread Spectrum (de-spreading) for EMI reduction
6. Automatic sink detection
7. Low power standby mode operation initiated based on sink detection status
8. Powered from Mini DisplayPort source
9. 3V IO, 1.2V Core
10. Low power operation – Active 400mW,standby mode 15mW
Note: For few display cards,the image would not appear until the PC enters into Windows from DOS at the time of restarting