The Mini DisplayPort to DVI signal format converter seamlessly connect next generationDisplayPort based MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air with a Mini DisplayPort to conventional DVI displays, such as CRT, LCD monitors and projectors. Mini DisplayPortoffers a unified, scalable, and cost effective interface for embedded and external displayapplications. It not only has an elegant appearance with the white color but also bringsmuch convenience with its small size.
It offers solutions for digital entertainment center,projector factory, noisy space and security concerns,conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
1. Support Mini DisplayPort 1.1a input and DVI output.
2. Support DVI highest video resolution 1080p.
3. Support DVI 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
4. Support DVI 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
5. Powered from Mini DisplayPort source.